Function4 Team is rapidly expanding the field of Enterprise Information, IT Services, Document and Print Management.
Looking for sales / advisory professional to be part of an energetic, highly motivated team. Must be looking for long term opportunity that provides for additional upward mobility. Additional expansion is in future for both offerings and geography.
As a Solution Advisor working for Function4, you’ll be backed by the world-class resources, products, and solutions from many leading hardware and software suppliers. We’ll support your career growth with ongoing sales training, qualified leads, advanced sales tools and an attractive compensation package designed to reward you for your initiative. Incentive trips on yearly basis for over-achievement.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Plan and implement strategies to market Function4 hardware, solutions, and services
- Maintain a large base of qualified prospects through a multi-level customer touch approach
- Deliver an established number of Function4 proposals to client’s monthly
- Demonstrate Function4 equipment and software advantages
- Pursue and close net new opportunities and provide after-sales support
- Grow year-over-year sales results
- Must be able to work within and maintain detailed records in CRM
Must have the following skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Proven track Record of Overachievement with High Volume Document and Information Centers
- Disciplined with a Consistent Process
- Ability to Communicate Knowledge of New Technology
- Excellent Presentation Skills
We have established an environment that fosters growth, teamwork, and trust amongst each other. The Advisory Group both motivates each other while looking forward to enjoying successes. Function4 is building for an incredibly strong future that is becoming increasingly recognized in the marketplace and by supplying partners.
- Total Base Comp of $50,000 to $70,0000 + expenses with opportunity to be at $100,000 with hitting introductory plan
- Most aggressive commission compensation available for the industry with additional assistance during intro/training period
- Medical, Dental, Vision with matching 401k compensation package
- Additional compensation and promotional bonuses ongoing with incentive trips at end of year